SFX Alumni Mobile Application Terms and Conditions.
Privacy & Data Policy
The Marist Schools Alumni Association (MSAA) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our association commitment to protect alumni and all related parties’ information. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the electronic platform used by MSAA.
- Alumni should register themselves to access restructured resources.
- Alumni contact information disclosed by alumni themselves should be served as networking purpose only, no unauthorized commercial related activities should be allowed.
- Alumni should carefully select what their contact information should be disclose/shared in the electronic platform.
- Alumni can update/remove their personal contact information anytime from the electronic platform.
- MSAA reserve the rights to change
This electronic platform has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The MSAA utilizes the general standard widely adopted in the computer industry and authentication engine to verify your identity upon login. Login is required for viewing or modifying contact information, registration, ordering and contest entry. This site utilizes SSL encryption. No payment information or sensitive personal will be collect from the platform.
The MSAA collects e-mail addresses through a number of methods, including registration data, subscriptions for e-newsletters and membership. E-mail addresses are used for sending out future information via email. Email addresses may also be used for general Schools announcements. The e-mail address of a subscriber will never be disclosed to a third party.
To remove your information from our database, eliminate future communications or to no longer receive our services, you can select one of these options: